Allambie Heights Children’s Centre offers a Vacation Care service during school holidays (excluding public holidays) for primary school children. We offer a wide range of activities both at the service or on excursions. These activities include such things as trips to the movies, Taronga Zoo, putt putt golf and laser tag to name a few. Our educators enjoy providing fun filled days and an engaging place for children to spend their time during school holidays.
Our program is based on the ‘My Time, Our Place’ framework for school age children. The program includes activities that have been chosen by both the educators and the children that make our service a fun and relaxing place where the children can feel at home during their school holidays.
How you’ll be kept involved and up to date
- A daily program and daybook for families and children to read which is available at the sign-in area.
- Our educators communicate regularly with family members about their child’s day, activities and general developmental progress.
- A learning story book displaying observations of group activities which is available at the sign-in area for viewing.
- Regular email contact with Vacation Care program updates and photographs.
- A password protected section of the website where observations and evaluations of the vacation care program, plus photographs of the children’s activities are available to current families – see Important Information page.
What we aim to provide
A place for your child to make new friends and join in activities that they may not have an opportunity to do at other times.
To find out about our upcoming Vacation Care program please email us email@example.com.
For more information about our service, please view our Family Handbook located on the Important Information page.