NEWS & ACTIVITIES
At Allambie Heights Children’s Centre:
- We promote healthy lifestyle habits through nutritious meals, educational programs based around healthy eating and movement, and incorporating sports/movement programs into our day.
- Quality education and experiences based around the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Three separate classes allowing for more focused experiences catering to the specific ages.
- Many incursions at the centre as well as excursions around the local community.
- Special planned events throughout the year such as grandparents’ week, dress up week,
Christmas carols night and concerts.
- A large outdoor area with many natural elements as well as gardens for the children to tend
to and an encouraged interest in sustainability.
Quality child care in natural surrounds